Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Life Is In Your Hands

~ by Kirk Franklin's Nu Nation Choir

You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always
For there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say
.
Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
.
With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
.
So when your tests and trials
They seem to get you down
And all your friends and loved ones
Are nowhere to be found
Remember there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if you heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say
.
Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
.
With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting our blog!

Psalm 19:14 "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." ~ NIV